Thursday, July 19, 2007

Celtic Tree Goddess - Pagan Necklace - Healing Talisman for Communication and Business


This piece was inspired partly by the movie Lord of the Rings...the vines of the elves and Galadriel...:)) I just sat down one day and started winding wire, and the tree just "made itself".

The colors of the aquamarine gemstones vary from aqua blue to green...so I added the crystal leaves and the matte glass droplets and I wound up with the Celtic Tree Goddess.

I had thought of making a piece called the Celtic Tree Goddess some time ago, but did not know how it would be made.

This is designed as a healing talisman for improved communication and business, according to sidereal astrology.

If you would like to see more of my work, you can visit my site at http://www.spellworkerjewelry.com.

No comments: